That's How Restaurants Rip You Off
How do restaurants cheat clients? Yep, even fancy and pricey restaurants sometimes do that to earn more money. First of all, you should know exactly how much you tip the waiter since some dishonest workers can charge you more than you specified. Another way restaurants may find a little richer at your expense is a fake menu.
Other videos you may like:
12 THINGS FAST FOOD EMPLOYEES HIDE FROM YOU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm2wJBzi_JA
The Way to Eat Correctly and Not Embarrass Yourself at Restaurants https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxyMf9deVLg&
Be careful with tips 0:32
Never let your card be removed from you 2:42
Don’t hesitate to remind the waiter of your shift 3:21
The imitation menu trick 4:29
Check discount coupons for any concealed conditions 6:36
Music by Epidemic Audio https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– There are dishonest workers who, upon getting the receipt and seeing how much you want to leave as a tip, don’t have any problem changing it to an amount they deem more suitable.
– Write down the tip and total amount, and ask your waiter to make a physical copy for you or simply take a picture of your reception before you leave.
– The first rule of security and security is to never ever let your card be removed from you. If a server does not bring the POS terminal to you but asks you to give them your card, it is ideal to refuse or get up and walk into the register together.
– It’s not customary for a waiter to assume their suggestion is included in the amount they have been given, yet a number of them simply”forget” to return with the change in hopes you will want to avoid confrontation.
– Another way restaurants may find a little richer at your expense is a fake menu. In cases like this, you should immediately call the manager and ask them to explain the circumstance.
– One thing you can do is simply ask the waiter to leave the menu for you in the event you want to order something different. If they insist on taking it for some reason, though, this should act as a red flag that something’s not right.
– Many places use coupons and flyers to lure customers in and let them know there are some amazing offers on their food.
– If you fall for such a thing, be sure to first check all the fine print on the piece of paper in your own hands. Some coupons may already be expired!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles see: